Crack SBI PO in the first attempt sounds bit odd and super exceptional. And it’s not so easy to crack the exam in your very first attempt, because it is you think like that. Whereas in reality if you have the right strategy and strong determination, you can clear your SBI PO in the first attempt only. Let’s see how…
There are two things that really very important to Crack SBI PO exam in 1st attempt, good speed, and high accuracy. First, you must be well aware of the syllabus and pattern of the examination.
- 1st of all attempt 4–5 previous year preliminary Examination paper of the SBI/IBPS PO. Find out the topics which are repeatedly asked in the exams and note down them.
- Now choose any topic of that you like. You can watch YouTube Videos to clear your doubts. Gradually you will increase your pace and move on to the next topics.
- Down here is the strategy for Preliminary Examination.
Quantitative Aptitude:- This is the easiest section of the preliminary examination. With a good approach, you can easily score 25+ marks in the given 20 minutes. Target below topics first.
- Number Series – 5 Question
- Simplification/ Approximation – 5 Question
- Quadratic Equation – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 10 questions
- You can easily score 20+ marks in less than 15 minutes in the above mentioned topics.
- Out of the remaining 10/15 Arithmetic questions pick up the 6–7 easy questions based on percentage, profit-loss, time distance, average, simple interest etc.
- Thus you can easily attempt 27–28 questions in allotted 20 minutes.
Reasoning Abilities:- In reasoning also there are some easy scoring topics like
- Inequality – 5 Questions
- Syllogisms – 5 Questions
- Coding-Decoding – 5 Questions
- Machine input-output – 5 Questions
- Blood Relationship – (3 – 5) questions
- Direction Sense – 2/3 Questions
- Logical Reasoning – 2/3 Questions
You need to focus more on the above topic. They are really easy scoring topics. A total of 20–22 questions will be asked from above topics. Rest of the questions will be of Puzzles / Sitting arrangements.
This is one of the toughest section when it comes to banking examination. The reason behind it is the constant change in the exam pattern.
Earlier they used to ask 10 marks of questions from error section that too of an easy level. Any average candidate could have scored 6–7 marks in this section that too with basic knowledge of grammar. Now the pattern is changing by leaps and bounds.
Now a days they focus more on comprehension and vocabulary part more. Therefore Newspaper reading is the key for English section.
Online Practice Tests will also help you increase your speed, along with smooth and easy movement across sections. While doing Online Practice tests, focus on clearing sectional cut off and gaining high score too and also attempt the quizzes on a regular basis.
Take mock test daily. You can get good practice test at http://www.iqrace.in